Due to COVID-10 and Statewide Saftey Guidelines Please read the following NEW POLICIES that we will begin implementing on June 1st:
We are excited to re-open on June 1st! Before your appointment we’d like you to familiarize yourself with our new policies and changes in operations. While your experience at Salon Luna may feel a little different than you are used to we want you to know that we will still provide you with top-notch service and have you feeling and looking great. We are excited to see you soon!
MAKING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- We have reorganized schedules in order to adhere to the social distancing standard of 6 feet and to limit the number of people we have in the salon at all times
- Stylists have added extra time in between appointments in order to thoroughly sanitize their station and tools
- We are booking by appointment only and will not accept walk-ins
- Clients will not be allowed to be accompanied by anyone during their visit and should arrive alone for their appointment
ARRIVING TO YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- *IMPORTANT* If you feel ill or have any symptoms of COVID-19 at any time before your appointment you MUST inform us so that we can reschedule your appointment to a later date once you are feeling better
- Upon entering the salon you must wear a face mask (preferably one with loops that go around your ears rather than tie around your head) so stylists can safely do your hair without you needing to remove your mask
- We ask that once you enter the salon you utilize the hand sanitizer we have stationed at the top of our stairwell. Additionally, we have also placed hand sanitizers throughout our entire salon
- Our front desk has clear partitions on each side and we ask you to remain behind them when you arrive
- We have a contactless thermometer we will be using to take temperatures
- Our waiting area will be closed so please do not arrive too early for your appointment. At the time of your appointment when you arrive (a few minutes prior) we ask that you wait in your car or outside and call us to let us know you are here and we will tell you when your stylist and the station are ready for you
- We will not be providing coat racks or clothes hanger, so please leave your jacket at home and be prepared to not be able to change and hang your clothes on our hangers.
- Please limit the amount of personal belongings you are bringing with you into the salon
- For the time being, WE WILL NOT BE OFFERING BLOW DRY SERVICES of any kind. Your stylist will towel dry your hair after your service but we cannot make exceptions
- No animals (with the exception of service animals) will be allowed into the salon
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- We will not be offering any beverages, candy, snacks, or have magazines available at this time
- Please, at all times remember to practice social distancing during your time inside the salon. Please avoid handshakes, hugs, or any unnecessary touching between staff and/or other clients
- All stylists will be wearing personal protective equipment and will change in between clients
- Each stylist will have hand sanitizer at their stations for themselves and for clients to use
- We will be sanitizing high-traffic areas frequently throughout the day, including, but not limited to reception area, bathrooms, seating, sinks, door handles, etc
AFTER YOUR APPOINTMENT:
- When it is your time to pay please remain behind the clear partitions at the reception desk
- We are still accepting all forms of payment, however we do encourage contactless forms of payment such as credit cards. We’d also like to remind you that gratuity can be paid on credit cards or to the stylists’ personal Venmo accounts
- For re-booking we will be happy to assist you in setting up your next appointment provided that it is done in a timely manner and does not cause any backup or congestion of people near our front desk. If we feel it is not safe we will ask you to call us to rebook
- We understand this “new normal” will take some getting used to, but we assure you that these new changes are crucial in maintaining the health and safety of our clients and staff. Therefore, we ask for your cooperation while we adjust to this new way of operation and understand that our policies are non-negotiable. With these safety measures in place we feel confident that we can provide you with a safe environment for your services.
As always, we will ensure our salon is cleaned and sanitized before, during, and after hours of operation. It is our job and also required by state law for us to instill and uphold these new policies, leaving no room for ANY exceptions. If you are averse to abiding by these protocols, please feel free to contact management. Together, with full cooperation we can ensure the safety of our clients and staff. We are happy to welcome you back!